As a Center for Fiber Arts, we welcome everyone and encourage all to join PGHW. Our membership season is from September to June. We welcome members at any time! However, dues are payable by May 31st each year for renewals and inclusion in the directory.
– Discount rates on Workshops and Classes
– Participation in Celebration of Fibers, our annual exhibition
– Select equipment rental, for members in good standing
– Participation in Study Groups (currently: Natural Dyes, Spinning, Felting, Rigid Heddle)
– A great community of fiber artists and enthusiasts
To join PGHW by check, download the membership form. Print, complete, and send the form with your check to: PGHW Membership, 3705 Main Street, Philadelphia, PA 19127.
Or, join PGHW using Paypal and the online membership form. Note: After your pay with Paypal, click “RETURN TO THE PGHW WEBSITE” in order to fill out the online registration form. Please fill out all fields in the form, save the filled out form to your computer, and then email the file to email@example.com.
Please contact us if you have any questions!
|Student (Full time with ID)||$16|
*Associate members (restricted to persons living beyond a 30 mile radius from Philadelphia City Hall) have all the privileges of membership but may not vote or hold office.
We also gladly accept donations. Every bit helps, and these donations go to furthering fibers education and outreach!